Britney’s thirty-eighth show, first show in London, took place at the O2 Arena in London, UK.Ciara opened the show with “Like A Boy” and continued performing 4 more songs for about 25 minutes.
Here’s a recap of the show:
- Britney wore a sparkly cowboy hat and glasses with her ringleader ensamle for opening act “Circus.”
- Same old costume for “Piece of Me.”
- Little different costume for “Radar,” showing her stomach more.
- Different set-up with the umbrella during “Everytime.”
- More dancing during “Freakshow.”
- Brand new costume for “Breathe On Me/Touch of my Hand.”
- Brand new costume for “Do Somethin’” and “I’m A Slave 4 U.”
- Britney yelled out “Hey, London!” at the end of “Do Somethin’.”
- New platform during the “ring of fire” on “I’m a Slave 4 U.”
- New costumes and choreography during “Toxic” and “…Baby One More Time.”
- Britney wore gloves for the entire show.
- No new song.
Britney also Twittered right after the show, saying:
“Just wrapped my first show in London. I love all the remixed tracks and new costumes!”
Here are some photos from the show. Click image for full-size: